Cautions for Crane Leg Operation
1. Familiar with leg control console, handle and its functions. For the crane with H-leg and X-leg driven by hydraulic pressure, each leg has two hydraulic cylinders, i.e. a horizontal telescopic hydraulic cylinder and a vertical telescopic hydraulic cylinder.
The H-leg of a large crane has three hydraulic cylinders, i.e. two horizontal expansion cylinders and one vertical expansion cylinder. Each leg can move simultaneously or independently.
2. Start the internal combustion engine. First, low-speed operation for a period of time, until the water temperature and oil temperature are normal, then engage the hydraulic pump power extractor, drive the hydraulic pump to start working.
3. Inspection of work site. Wheeled cranes should not be parked on seepage wells or air shelters, or near soft and inclined ground, retaining walls and high-pressure lines for lifting operations. If they must be operated in such sites, safety measures should be taken.
4. Observe obstacles before stretching out your legs.
5. The horizontal leg pin must be pulled out before hitting the leg. In the absence of leg support, the lifting arm shall not be turned to the side or rear.
6. Put the gearbox in neutral position, hang the parking brake, and hang the axle with the stabilizer before hitting the leg.