Cautions in the Use of Crane Hoist
1. The wire ropes on the crane drum should be arranged neatly. If overlap and oblique winding are found, the crane should stop and rearrange. It is strictly forbidden to pull and tread on the wire rope with hands and feet during rotation. The wire rope shall not be released completely, and at least three rings shall be retained.
2. The crane wire rope shall not be tied or twisted, and shall be replaced when the wire breaks within a pitch of more than 10%.
3. In crane operation, no one may cross the wire rope, and after lifting the object (object), the operator shall not leave the winch. Objects or cages should be lowered to the ground during rest.
4. In operation, drivers and signallers should maintain good visibility with lifts. Drivers and signallers should cooperate closely and obey the unified command of signals.
5. In case of power failure in crane operation, power supply should be cut off and lifts should be lowered to the ground.
6. Listen to the commander’s signal in work. The signal is not clear or may cause accidents.
The operation should be suspended until the situation is clear.
7. When there is a sudden power failure in crane operation, the brake knife should be opened immediately and the conveyor should be put down.
8. When the work is finished, the tray should be laid on the ground and the electric box should be locked.
9. Wear and tear of crane wire rope in use. Spontaneous combustion corrosion damage is unavoidable. Protective oil should be brushed at intervals.
10. No overloading. That is to say, it exceeds the maximum load-bearing tonnage.
11. Attention should be paid to avoid knotting, flattening, arc injury and erosion of chemical medium during the use of cranes.
12. High temperature objects should not be hoisted directly. Protective plates should be added to objects with edges and corners.
13. The steel wire rope used should be checked frequently in the course of use, and scrap immediately if it reaches the scrap standard.