Criteria for Scrapping of Trick Crane Hooks
The opening of the crane hook of automobile crane is larger than the original size and should be scrapped.
In addition, the crane hook shall be scrapped if one of the following conditions occurs:
2) The wear of dangerous section reaches 10% of the original size.
3) The opening degree increases by 15% compared with the original size.
4) Torsional deformation exceeds 10 degrees.
5) Plastic deformation of dangerous section or neck of hook.
6) When the wear of the hook bushing reaches 5% of the original size, the bushing shall be scrapped.
7) When the wear of the plate hook mandrel reaches 5% of the original size, the mandrel shall be scrapped.