Leg Extension Operation Sequence
(1)Pull out the outrigger plate and fix the bolt.
Pull the center of the support plate to the position perpendicular to the axis of the vertical cylinder, and fix the fixed pin.
(2) Push the four legs selection lever up to the “horizontal” position, and then press the expansion selection lever down to the “extended” position, when the four active legs extend outward. When the horizontal leg is fully extended, the telescopic selection control handle is placed back in the middle.
(3) Press the four leg selection lever down to the “vertical” position, and then press the expansion selection lever down to the “extended” position. At this time, the four vertical cylinders extend downward, lift the whole crane, and all tires leave the ground.
When the vertical cylinder is fully extended, the horizontal instrument is used to check whether the plane of the frame is horizontal or not. If it is not flat, the vertical cylinder can be adjusted by controlling the expansion (contraction) action separately.
(4) The fifth leg shall be used in the front area in accordance with the same lifting performance as the side and rear areas. The fifth leg lever is pressed down to the position, then the telescopic selection lever is operated down to the “extension” position, and the fifth leg is extended.
Note: The left and right legs should be stretched out first, and then the fifth leg should be stretched out.
(5) After the operation is completed, the telescopic selection lever is put back to the median, and the legged operation lever is put back to the median.
2. Operation sequence of outrigger retraction
(1) To retrieve the operation sequence of the outriggers and operate in reverse order according to the outriggers.
Note: The fifth leg should be retrieved first, and then the left and right four legs should be retrieved.
(2) After the outriggers are retracted in place, the outriggers plate is inserted to fix the bolt.