Operation Requirements for Cleaning Hydraulic System of Chinese Mobile Truck Crane
- When cleaning general hydraulic system, truck crane manufacturers mostly use hydraulic oil or test oil for work. Kerosene, gasoline, alcohol, steam or other liquids should not be used to prevent corrosion of hydraulic components, pipelines, tanks and seals.
- In the cleaning process, the operation of the hydraulic pump and the heating of the cleaning medium are carried out simultaneously. When the temperature of cleaning oil is (50-80)C, the rubber residue in the truck crane system can be easily removed.
- During the cleaning process, non-metallic hammer bars can be used to knock the oil pipeline continuously or discontinuously in order to remove the attachments in the pipeline.
- Intermittent operation of hydraulic pump is conducive to improving cleaning effect, and the interval time is usually (10-30) minutes.
- Filters or filters should be installed in the circuit for cleaning the oil circuit of truck cranes. At the beginning of cleaning, 80 mesh filter can be used because of more impurities. At the later stage of cleaning, more than 150 mesh filter can be used.
- Cleaning time is usually (48-60) hours, which is determined by the complexity of the system, the requirements of filtering accuracy and the degree of pollution.
- In order to prevent rust caused by external humidity, the hydraulic pump of truck crane should run continuously until the temperature returns to normal at the end of cleaning.
- Clean the oil in the circuit after cleaning.