Preparation of Truck Crane before Driving
The vehicle should be prepared as follows:
1) Fully retract the jib and make the Angle to the minimum.
2) When the jib is rotated to the front or back, it is fixed with a fixed pin so that the jib cannot rotate.
3) Full recovery of all outriggers
4) Fix the hook with a wire rope.
5) Do not tighten the wire rope too tightly, it will damage the vehicle.
6) Put the manual throttle lever on low speed.
7) Stop the PTO after slamming the clutch, slowly release the clutch to stop the hydraulic pump
Note: Before traveling, make sure that the outriggers is fully retracted. When the outrigger is not fully retracted, the crane may be damaged due to obstacles.