Reasons for Overheating of Hydraulic System of Mobile Crane
1. Mobile crane fuel tank is too small, heat dissipation area is insufficient, no oil cooling device is installed, or although there are cooling devices, its capacity is too small.
2. Quantitative pump fuel supply system with pump capacity is selected according to the fast-forward speed of mini crane. When working, most of the excess flow will overflow from relief valve to heat up under high pressure.
3. In the truck crane system, the unloading circuit fails or the oil pump can not unload when the unloading circuit is not set up. All the flow of the pump overflows under high pressure, resulting in overflow loss and heat, resulting in oil heating.
4. Small crane system pipeline is too thin and long, bending too much, local pressure loss and pressure loss along the way are large.
5. The accuracy of the components of the small crane is not enough and the assembly quality is poor. The mechanical friction loss between relative movements is large.
6. Small mobile crane fittings with too small clearance, or wear and tear lead to too large clearance, internal and external leakage, resulting in large volume loss, such as the volume efficiency of the pump reduced, heating fast.
7. The working pressure of the hydraulic system of the mobile crane is adjusted higher than the actual need. Sometimes the pressure has to be adjusted to work because the seal is too tight, or because the seal is damaged and the leakage increases.
8. The high temperature of the climate and working environment of the truck mounted crane results in the increase of oil temperature.
9. Choosing the oil of truck crane with inappropriate viscosity, large viscous resistance and too small viscosity will increase the leakage, both of which can cause oil heating.