Small truck crane maintenance “10 forbidden”, how many do you know?
1. Avoid adding oil to the machine.
2. Avoid using butter indiscriminately.
(1) Avoid applying butter on the cylinder mat.
(2) Avoid buttering the tire nut.
3. Avoid the installation of new cylinder liners and pistons without matching.
4. Do not check the plunger stroke allowance.
5. Avoid cylinder gap measurement is not accurate.
6. Avoid piston warming.
7. Avoid sanding the bearing pads with abrasive cloth.
8. Avoid bolts that are too tight.
9. Avoid tire pressure is too high.
10. Avoid adding cold water to the water tank at high temperatures.