For the maintenance method of the new truck mounted crane, before operating the machine, be sure to read the operation and maintenance instructions of the crane first, and follow the instructions.
Secondly, with the increase of service life, attention should be paid to the normal maintenance of vehicles to avoid accidents. The main items of maintenance and inspection are as follows:
1. Check whether the operation of the power output PTO of the chassis part of the truck mounted crane is normal, whether the fixing bolts of the transmission shaft are loose, whether the operation is balanced, whether the hydraulic oil pump has abnormal noise or oil leakage.
2. Check whether the appearance of the structural parts is deformed or worn, whether the weld bead is cracked, and if the problem is found, it can be repaired in time to minimize the coefficient of dangerous accidents.
3. The telescopic arm is driven by the cylinder or cylinder several sets of cables to achieve boom back and forth, check whether the cable loose. If there is no tension force, the pre-tightening needs to be adjusted.
4. Check if there is any debris between the slewing bearing of the truck-mounted crane and the teeth of the slewing reducer. Apply lubricant to routine maintenance.
5. Lifting and decelerating machine: Check the truck mounted crane motor balance valve to control whether the connecting part of the tubing is loose or not, oil leakage phenomenon. The appearance of the reducer is observed to judge whether the inner seal of the shell is invalid and does not have the function of sealing.
6. The lifting wire rope of truck mounted crane should be checked daily. When the wear of the outer steel wire of the wire rope reaches 40% of its diameter, or when the diameter of the wire rope is reduced by 7% or more relative to the nominal diameter, the wire rope shall be scrapped; if the wire rope is broken or broken, the wire rope shall also be scrapped.
7. Check the hydraulic oil of truck mounted crane for deterioration. After the hydraulic oil metamorphoses, the color becomes white emulsifies, the hydraulic cylinder work becomes weak.
8. Hydraulic cylinder: Check the surface of cylinder piston rod for oil stain, hard wound; check the valve lock mounting surface of the cylinder, the hard pipe connection and the position of the guide sleeve whether there is any oil stain. In addition, the leaking part of the cylinder rod can be protected with butter.
9. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period of the traveling truck mounted crane. Generally, the working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and the suitable workload should be arranged for the on-board crane so as to prevent the overheating in the continuous operation of the machine for a long period of time.
10. Pay attention to the frequent observation of the instrument indication, abnormal, should stop operation in time to eliminate, before the cause of the fault is not found and removed, should stop the operation.
11. When the running-in period of the truck mounted crane is over, the whole vehicle should be maintained forcefully, the inspection and adjustment of the truck crane should be done well, and at the same time, the replacement of the oil should be paid attention to.