Truck mounted crane maintenance tips
- Before operating the machine, be sure to read the operation and maintenance instructions of the truck crane first, and operate and maintain according to the requirements of the manual.
- Keep clean for a long time, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or missing parts due to looseness.
- Pay attention to the working load of the truck hanging and running, and the working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load.
- The operator should pay attention to check the coolant, lubricating oil, brake fluid, hydraulic oil and fuel oil (water) position and quality frequently, and pay attention to check the sealing performance of the whole vehicle.
- Pay attention to the instructions of the trucks on the truck. If there is any abnormality, stop the operation and eliminate it. If the cause of the fault is not found and eliminated, stop the operation.
- When the running-in period is over, the vehicle should be forcedly maintained, and the truck crane inspection and adjustment work should be done, and the oil should be replaced.