Using and Maintenance of Truck- Mounted Cranes
1. Since the truck mounted crane is a special vehicle, the operator should accept the guidance and training of the manufacturer, have a sufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the whole vehicle, and obtain some experience in the operation and maintenance of the truck mounted crane from the manufacturer before operating the machine. Before operating the machine, you must first read the instructions for the use and maintenance of the truck mounted crane, operate and maintain according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Keep clean with truck mounted crane for a long time, adjust in time, fasten loose parts to prevent wear and loss of parts due to looseness.
3. Pay attention to the working load of the truck mounted crane, the working load in the grinding period shall not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and the appropriate work load shall be arranged for the truck-mounted crane, so as to prevent the machine from overheating for a long time.
4. The operator shall pay attention to the regular inspection of the position and quality of the coolant, lubricating oil, brake fluid, hydraulic oil and fuel oil (water), and to check the tightness of the whole vehicle.
5. Pay attention to the frequent observation of the indication of each instrument on the truck mounted crane, and the operation shall be stopped in time, and the operation shall be stopped before the cause of the failure is not found and excluded.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the whole truck mounted crane should be maintained to check and adjust the crane, and pay attention to the replacement of the oil at the same time.